Friday, December 08, 2006

My Buddy is going to the UFC and some Self Defense Weapons

I met check, my ex-sparring. We use to train together at the Charles Joussot Silat circle. I tell you, it was a ultra hard training man.

Many people use to sign up for the year, and quit after day. I didn't see check for 5 years now!

Do you want to know how I met him again? I met him on msn messenger by mistake! Long time ago, I send him a letter asking him for his email address, and he added me to his msn list of contacts.

I saw his nickname many time, but I never clicked on it because I didn't know it was his nickname. I bought a new laptop, and I don't know why, but the touchpad became crazy, and the mouse started to move like mad... and it clicked on the pop up box that load when you open messenger.

One minute later he send me a message telling me: It's cheick!

I hope we will train again soon together. It will be difficult because he is in France, and he is going to florida soon. But we will figure out how to.

That's all.

P.S: I just wanted to let you know one of my pair's seld defense site: Check it here: Self Defense Weapons .

Talk to you soon guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home