Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bas Rutten Self Defense Video

BAS RUTTEN is also one of my teachers. I trained with him only... One time, but believe me, I learned a lot with him in that session.

His training method is a top notch hardcore 6 hours intensive workout a day! I then trained with Loic pora, his student in France, in the Kajyn Club at "La Bastille".

It is called The Bas Rutten Academy.

I trained with him in France, at Charles Joussot Famous Silat club.

Here is the Da Bang Bang Video.

It is the short version of a Bas Rutten self defence video. self defense video... comedy.

Enjoy Bas Rutten's Bas Rutten - Ba Da Bang! Bang! Bang!

Bas Rutten was 3-TIMES KING OF PANCRASE, MUAY THAI FIGHTER, UFC CHAMPION, and his carreer stopped because of his knee problem.

Doctors advised him to stop, otherwise he will have serious problems later. He did a fight last month, he is trying to come back.

Personaly, I think it's better to stop fighting as a pro for him.

During 6 years of non-competition, he was playing in movies, and did a lot self defense and other pancrase tapes in which he shows his knowledge and skills.

Bas Rutten Self Defense


,,,,

Bas Rutten was also a Taekwondo Champion!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home