Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Knife Fighting Techniques videos... Is it for real?

I always laugh when I see knife fighting techniques demonstration on youtube video, Google or yahoo.

If you have any experience in the street, you know that there is something wrong with all these knife fighting techniques videos.

Don't be fooled by them, and don't even try the techniques if you don't want problems. The best and unequaled knife fighting technique is to run like a mad. Another one is just to walk away slowly.

I know what I am talking about, and everyone who try to say something else is a liar. So be care ful, and protect ya neck!

If someone has a knife, and you are not sure, or don't have a pepper spray with you or something else that will be able to get rid of this knife, GO AWAY. period. If you don't follow this advice, you will suffer.

I've just find an interesting article about Knife Fighting Techniques

Feel free to browse the website as well, there is good stuff there. Marc MacYoung is also selling many products. I don't have a clue about those products: are they good? I don't know. What I am sure is that his site is really good man.

If I find something good about knife figthing techniques, I'll let you know.

Take care guys.

P.S: I have an interesting story, and videos to share with you soon. Stay tuned...


,,,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home